Today marks the official launch of Chaos!
Chaos by David Meyer
Chaos is a thriller/adventure novel that deals with all the things we love here at Guerrilla Explorer…forgotten history…stolen treasure…strange science…and the “lost world” of tunnels under New York City. If you like Indiana Jones or novels by the likes of Clive Cussler, James Rollins, Steve Berry, or Douglas Preston, then Chaos is perfect for you. You can pick up an e-reader version at any of the retail outlets listed below as well as the paperback at Amazon.com. Keep reading for more information on Chaos as well as on our very unique book club, which will be starting in exactly one week.
Kindle * Nook * Kobo * iBooks * Smashwords * Paperback
To locate his missing friend, former urban archaeologist Cy Reed must piece together his shattered life and return to the one place on earth he truly fears…Manhattan.
Soon, he’s storming through flooded subway tunnels, discovering a lost laboratory, battling a mysterious man-eating beast, and scaling a mountainous skyscraper. But as he plunges deeper into the strange and murky legends surrounding a piece of forgotten technology, he begins to untangle a staggering conspiracy.
More than sixty years ago, a Nazi physicist created a weapon capable of setting the world aflame. Now, a diabolical industrialist plans to finish the job. At stake is the future of a nation…millions of innocent lives…and one man’s final chance at redemption.
Chaos Book Club
Starting one week from today, I’ll be hosting a book club on this site. But it won’t be an ordinary book club. Instead, we’ll be focusing on the shocking mysteries, lost treasures, and unbelievable history that helped to inspire Chaos. Topics and dates are listed below. Spoilers may be revealed so please keep that in mind if you prefer to read at a slower pace. I hope you enjoy Chaos as well as the book club. Thanks for your support!
Chaos Book Club
- October 17: Chaos has Arrived!
- October 24: The Story of Chaos
- October 25: The Great Train Robbery?
- October 26: Is Treasure Hunting Immoral?
- October 27: What was Operation Paperclip?
- October 28: Nazi Treasure & ODESSA?
- October 29: Do the Mole People Exist?
- October 31: FDR’s Lost Subway Car?
- November 1: Do Alligators Live in New York City Sewers?
- November 2: The Mysterious Minamata Disease?
- November 3: Die Glocke & Nazi Wonder Weapons?
- November 4: Buildering: The Art of Climbing…Skyscrapers?
- November 5: The Strange Case of Red Mercury?
- November 6: The Island of Stability?
- November 7: The Nazi Atomic Bomb?
- November 8: The Nth Country Experiment?
- November 9: Why did America really bomb Hiroshima?
- November 10: New York’s Forgotten Subway Tunnel?
- November 11: Alfred Ely Beach’s Last Secret?
- November 12: The Strange Science of Superconductors?
- November 13: What’s Next for Cyclone Reed?
Lots of interesting posts, love conspiracy’s and forgotten treasures, will explore some more, blog hopped your way too!
Thanks for visiting Pat…I hope you enjoy your stay in “No Man’s Land”!